Discussion Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015


STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING
Join me in sounding the alarm on 
Human Trafficking all year around.

I also stand against Domestic Violence!
Click the highlighted words for links to the pages.
Today I visited the website
of 
Operation Underground Railroad 
and their Facebook page, I Stand Against Child Slavery . 
I will do what I can to support their efforts to
go get people being sold free. 

                             There is strength in numbers!

All of us can't do the work they are doing on the 
front lines but each of us has a part to play. 

Visit their FB page -
I Stand Against Child Slavery 
(by OURRescue.org)
I stand with them!

Join me Feb. 7th at
Hillside Presbyterian Church 

1879 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30032 

Phone: (404) 289-3092
at 4:00 pm
An African Diaspora Experience
& Book Signing

Click here to visit my website 
http://plantationquilts.com/stop-human-trafficking.html

Make sure your children know their complete address, phone number and your real names. They should know their school, librarian, church not just, "I live by McDonalds."

If you see something say something.

I use my families legacy of working historically on the Underground Railroad using African textile languages as maps and information to fight modern Human Trafficking.


People of all races & faiths historically worked together to get enslaved people to freedom, pass legislation and provide safe havens and help them to rebuild their lives.

It is sad to think Slavery still exist and in my hometown of Atlanta, GA! 

I have devoted this page to help-line information, awareness, exposure, resources, training programs and solutions to the issues and links to those also fighting human trafficking. We must each do all we can!
 ------ T. R. Kemp

Now booking programs & 
Book Signings for 2015 - 2018

Click on the book to purchase your copy today!
Call me with questions or suggestion
Teresa R. Kemp (404) 468-7050
Visit my website's
Traveling Exhibit Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment