with grave site information;
communities in Europe;
genealogist worldwide; and more.
indigo through the centuries?
We give copies of our original documents and photo to assist you with reports, research and educational presentation. I would love to hear your questions, comments, and opinions.
---- Mrs. Teresa R. Kemp
For book signings and trunk shows please call:
By Phone: USA By phone: Country Code 001 (404) 468-7050
We have created unique programs for:
· Business/Governments/Professional Associations
· Social Clubs/Churches/At-Risk Populations
· Corporate "Lunch and Learns"/Team Building/ Diversity
· Libraries/Museums/Archives/Conference Centers
· Fraternities/Sororities/School and Family Reunions
· Colleges/Universities/Schools & Home School Associations K-12
· Grade appropriate state requirements, hands on and interactive/
· Community Centers/Camps/After-School Programs/ Home
· Medical Associations/Health Fairs/ Community Programs/Book
· Rites of Passage/Juneteenth Celebrations/Festivals/State Fairs
“We Have Chosen Education as a Bridge to Understanding”
· Facebook Book Page: www.facebook.com/ugrrquiltmuseum
· Google+: trkemp
· LinkedIn: Mrs. Teresa R. Kemp
· Twitter: @UGRRQuiltMuseum Website: